Are you looking for a final career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle and the support and resources of a large-scale company? If so, our thriving business brokerage firm is looking to add a new member to our multifaceted team!
The Franchise Broker role is our in-house buyer expert helping our clients to decide if a franchise opportunity is the right fit for them and guiding them through the purchase process. This role also acts as the primary interface with over 300 franchisors that we assist in the Colorado and Rocky Mountain regions. Our office focuses on the main street to lower middle market, helping 80-100 businesses sized $250,000 to $20 million in revenue through these transactions each year. As our team grows in size and depth, we need a dedicated individual to work with the more than 300 unique business buyers that contact us each month.
Our ideal candidate has…
Previous experience in franchise sales
A hunter mentality
An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
A passion to work in the small business community
Entrepreneurial mindset: proactive, drive, strong desire to succeed, committed to accomplish objectives, opportunistic.
Overview of Day-to-Day:
● Supporting business buyers through their decision to purchase their own franchise
● Interfacing with current franchisors and creating new relationships
● Interfacing with franchise development partners to find new opportunities
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sale required (preferably in Franchise sales)
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
This is a full-time commission only role, with high earning potential.
Office Benefits & Growth Opportunity
Our office offers:
● A three-month onboarding and training process
● Full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● 300+ unique buyer leads per month, on average (with no additional cost to the broker for buyer leads)
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Associate memberships to state and national associations
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an international community of brokers and advisors
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to complete our application and questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!