Are you looking for a final career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle and the support and resources of an established firm? If so, our commercial brokerage firm is looking to add a new member to our multifaceted team!
A career with our firm allows you to operate your own small business and be the driving force behind your success by assisting professionals with the purchase, lease, or sale of commercial real estate in one of the most active commercial markets in the U.S. In this position you will have the chance to build lasting relationships in the Colorado community and become a trusted advisor.
The Commercial Broker role acts as the intermediary during the sale, purchase, or lease of commercial space, managing the entire deal process and all parties involved. As our firm grows in size and depth, we need additional business savvy professionals to continue our mission of supporting small business owners with their commercial property needs in Colorado. We are currently looking for new commercial brokers across the Denver Metro Area.
The commercial real estate market in Colorado is fast moving and highly active, with new developments being built across the state all the time! The market potential for high-value commissions is real - do you have what it takes to be a Transworld Commercial Broker?
Our ideal candidate…
● Has experience in B2B sales and/or commercial real estate brokering
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work in the small business community
With our sister company, Transworld Business Advisors - Rocky Mountain (TBA), our unique company structure allows brokers to work in the commercial real estate market as well as having opportunities to earn additional income in the business brokerage area. Our firms offer a truly holistic mentality for small to medium-sized business owners looking to acquire or sell commercial real estate or business opportunities. TBA is one of the fastest growing and most successful business brokerage firms in the country and generates hundreds of new small business contacts each month for our brokers.
Overview of the Day-to-Day
● Support professionals through a commercial purchase, lease, or sale transaction
● Active networking and/or prospecting to identify clients and commercial opportunities
● Marketing of commercial opportunities for sale
● Negotiation and deal structuring
● Management of due diligence
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment required
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited business school or equivalent work experience.
Candidates must obtain, at their own expense, a Colorado Real Estate license, and be able to pass a full background check.
This is a full-time commission-only role with a pay range up to $500k+. Commensurate with contract positions, employees will not receive access to medical benefits.
Office Benefits & Growth Opportunity
● Three-month onboarding and training process
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● House leads
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization including partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an elite community of brokers and advisors
● Referral and cross-selling opportunities with our business brokerage division
Transworld Commercial Real Estate, LLC is an independently owned and operated firm located in Denver, Colorado.