Are you looking for a final career that provides unlimited earning potential, a flexible lifestyle and the support and resources of a large-scale company? If so, our thriving business brokerage firm is looking to add a new member to an already successful team with proven processes.
A career with our firm allows you to operate your own small business and be the driving force behind your success by assisting small to medium size business owners exit or acquire a company. In this position you will have the chance to advocate for the local, small business community and become a trusted advisor.
The Business Broker role acts as the intermediary during either the sale or purchase of a business, managing the entire deal process and all parties involved. Our office in particular focuses on the main street to lower middle market, helping over 50 businesses sized from $250,000 to $20 million in revenue through these transactions each year. As our team grows in size and depth, we need additional business savvy professionals to continue our mission of supporting small businesses in Colorado. We are currently looking for new business brokers in Dallas.
The small business sale market has never been better! In Dallas alone, there are approximately 59,000 small businesses, which creates a massive market of potential commissions for business brokers.
Our ideal candidate…
● Has experience in B2B sales
● A hunter mentality
● An unmatched desire to succeed and overcome adversity
● A passion to work in the small business community
● At least two years’ experience in a professional business-to-business sale required
● Four-year bachelor’s degree from accredited business school or equivalent work experience.
This is a full-time commission-only role with pay range up to $500k+. Commensurate with contract positions, employees will not receive access to medical benefits.
Office Benefits & Growth Opportunity
● Three-month onboarding and training process
● Full week of training at our corporate headquarters in Florida
● Ongoing training and support
● Technology and automation systems
● House leads
● Lead generation and prospecting planning and techniques
● In-house support staff
● Growth potential within the organization including partnership
● Membership in a business networking / mentoring group
● Associate memberships to state and national associations
● Invaluable mentorship and access to an international community of successful brokers and advisors
Candidates must be able to pass a full background check and provide multiple references.
We believe that our culture creates a unique work environment where like-minded individuals can thrive, grow, and support each other. If this sounds like a match for you, we invite you to complete our application and questionnaire. We look forward to speaking with you!